The Niles Haunted House
The largest and most popular of our attractions, it has been with us since the beginning! Before you even get to the massive house, you must make your way along a lonely, winding path with shaky bridges over dark ponds, foggy patches through trees and a completely pitch-black maze leading to the dead!
Once you get into the house, there are over 100 different paths through the attraction, it is impossible to see it all with less than seven trips. Each year the rooms, themes, sound effects and scares are changed to provide a fresh show. In 2022, you will experience a variety of your worst nightmares. From decrepit catacombs to the thrills and chills of a living doll house and garden of evil and so much more! We will have your adrenaline gland pumping!
After you’ve made it through the main House, you still have to survive a late 1800’s village as you continue through many more twists and turns!
Sinister Streets of Salem
It’s 1692 and you’re in the heart of Salem, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, you are not in town for simple, leisurely activities such as buying goods in the market or exploring the local treasured landmarks. You’ve been summoned for an inquiry into your practice of witchcraft and therefore must appear in Court before the “Hanging Judge.” Current trials are favoring the guilty to be hanged or burned at the stake, but can you provide enough evidence to clear your name?
The Evil Estate
We often live in this world day-by-day without giving the existence of abnormal beings or events a second thought. Don & Betty Whitlock were paranormal investigators that make a living on helping those who experience events beyond the scope of a normal, scientific understanding. Throughout their lifetime, the Whitlock’s collected objects from their investigations that are strongly believed to be possessed, dangerous and life-threatening. This collection has made it to their secluded estate for the security and safety of all human life. Due to the recent passing of these legendary investigators, the estate has been left vacant and entry is forbidden until city officials determine the right course of action.
The Field of Screams
Considered one of our most popular attractions, even a GPS won’t help you find your way out of this series of outdoor mazes. Finding a way out means venturing through a massive authentic cemetery, a toxic waste facility, a bayou and even the jeepers creepers provided by the ghost town. But once you are there, your problem becomes how to escape! Be sure to grab some comfortable shoes because this is a LONG stroll through the dark and unknown!
Dark Terror-tory Haunted Hayride
If the other attractions have you tired of running, you can get on board a tractor-drawn wagon and ride the Dark Terror-tory Haunted Hayride. The trail is approximately a mile long and filled with more than 40 sets that will take you on a journey through the legend of King’s County. A mix of humor and scares, the ride is certainly not a typical Fall hayride through the woods.
Our most intense horror experience ever is BACK by popular demand! Just when you thought it was over, we’re kicking things up a notch. Each patron is blindfolded and oh yeah, the actors can touch you! Adults 18 and older only. You must sign a waiver. If you bail out of the attraction, you got what you paid for–an experience so intense you couldn’t handle it! No refunds. No chicken out passes. Good luck! Included in the Frightful Nightful Plus Package.
In 2022, the Niles Scream Park welcomes the return of new 5-minute puzzles that put you and your friends in the middle of a horror scenario. Work together to overcome your greatest fears before time runs out! Fast paced and exciting, there will be (4) five-minute escape rooms open at the Park. Minimum of four tickets per session. You must make a time reservation at the Park.
And don’t miss the happenings on the Midway!
Admission to the Midway is 100% free! There you will find an assortment of terrifying entertainment including:
- Music from R&S Entertainment and radio remotes.
- Check the events page to see what entertainers will be on site the night you visit!
- Dead-Split Axe Throwing: All New in 2022! Test your skills at splitting some wood by throwing axes. Land a bullseye and receive a Dead Split Axe certificate!
- The Last Ride: Step into a coffin, lay down and take the last ride you–and every person–will ever take. This “buried alive” simulator is an experience to die for! (And it comes with the death certificate to prove it.) (May not be open in 2022.)
- Spooky Splat Paintball Gallery: Shoot paintballs at targets! Our most popular game gives you the chance to hit some moving targets.
Things to Do
- Monsters of the Midway: We unleash some of our most horrifying monsters to roam the Midway. It is fun to watch others get scared–just make sure it’s not you!
- Photo Opportunity: Keep the memories of your visit to the Scream Park alive by taking a picture among family, friends and monsters in our all new and improved photo-ops located on the trail of the Niles Haunted House prior to beginning your journey through this dark and twisted attraction.
- Selfie Stations: Take a selfie for FREE at one of many stations scattered across the Midway!
- Scream Park Theater: Grab some concession food, sit down on a hay bale and enjoy a Halloween-themed movie on the big outdoor screen!
- Witches Brew: Stay hydrated during your Frightful Nightful at our famous Witches Brew where you can purchase all sorts of creepy, bubbly concoctions sponsored by Jones Soda!
- Potions: Visit the “Poisoned Apple” where we have hand-crafted our potions (No, we will not tell you how they are made) and have heard positive testimonies from our customers about our concoctions. You’ll be able to get potions for love, weight loss, money and other spells to help you in life. We also carry spells of a “darker nature.” (Remember, we are a haunted attraction.) We also have hexes for your exs and summoning the dead. Our most popular potion is for protection, so stop by and grab a bottle before heading into the Haunted House. Sweet Screams!
- Concession Treats: We have several vendors on site that provide a variety of tasty foods and treats like hot dogs, burgers, fries, pizza, elephant ears, ice cream treats, hot chocolate and more.
- Gift Shops: All new and improved! Visit our gift shops to purchase gifts for your friends and family too chicken to come with you! You will find anything and everything spooky and Halloween oriented from apparel, glassware, artwork, ornaments and yes, even thongs! You’ll love the broader selection of Niles Scream Park apparel and Halloween items for sale at the Broomstick BOOtique and Ghoulish Gifts!! Nothing better than a souvenir to keep the Nightmare alive!