The Niles Haunted House
The largest and most popular of our attractions, it has been with us since the beginning! Before you even get to the massive house, you must make your way along a lonely, winding path with shaky bridges over dark ponds, foggy patches through trees and a completely pitch-black maze leading to the dead!
Once you get into the house, there are over 100 different paths through the attraction, and it is impossible to see it all with less than seven trips. Each year the rooms, theme, sound effects and scares are changed to provide a fresh show. In 2021, you will experience a variety of your worst nightmares. From decrepit catacombs to the thrills and chills of clowns in our “Big Top Terror”, we will have your adrenaline pumping!
After you’ve made it through the main House, you still have to survive a late 1800’s village as you continue through many more twists and turns!
After you’ve made it through the main House, you still have to survive a late 1800’s village as you continue through many more twists and turns! In a world full of turmoil when countries collide, we all inherit the risk of a catastrophic event. Those fortunate enough to find shelter will carry on a legacy for generations to come, while others will be forced to live by any means necessary. You are a survivor of a nuclear fallout and recently heard stories of public salvation, but you have a problem. You must venture out of the wastelands and into decayed city streets full of nuclear-infected victims. Will you live to see another day or die trying?
Welcome to Misfits Museum of the Macabre! – An exquisite wax museum focused on a horrific collection of classic iconic monsters! Curator, Damien McCllen did everything in his power to bring these well-crafted exhibits to life by acquiring artifacts from around the world. His passion has circulated controversy over the intended use of forbidden artifacts that may possess dark magic. As a result, city officials strictly forbid tours after dark.
The Field of Screams
Considered one of our most popular attractions, even a GPS won’t help you find your way out of this series of outdoor mazes. Finding a way out means venturing through a bayou, a lakeside village of cannibals, a massive cemetery, and even an abandoned carnival. But once you are there, your problem becomes how to escape! Be sure to grab some comfortable shoes because this is a LONG stroll through the dark!
Dark Terror-tory Haunted Hayride
If the other attractions have you tired of running, you can get on board a tractor-drawn wagon and ride the Dark Terror-tory Haunted Hayride. The trail is approximately a mile long and filled with more than 40 sets that will take you on a journey through a few throwback nightmares in preparation for our 50th Year of Fear! A mix of humor and scares, the ride is certainly not a typical Fall hayride through the woods.
Our most intense horror experience ever is BACK by popular demand! Just when you thought it was over, we’re kicking things up a notch. Each patron is blindfolded and oh yeah, the actors can touch you! Adults 18 and older only. You must sign a waiver. If you bail out of the attraction, you got what you paid for–an experience so intense you couldn’t handle it! No refunds. No chicken out passes. Good luck! Included in the Frightful Nightful Plus Package.
In 2021, the Niles Scream Park welcomes the return of new 5-minute puzzles that put you and your friends in the middle of a horror scenario. Work together to overcome your greatest fears before time runs out! Fast paced and exciting, there will be (4) five-minute escape rooms open at the Park. Minimum of four tickets per session. You must make a time reservation at the Park.
And don’t miss the happenings on the Midway!
Admission to the Midway is 100% free! There you will find an assortment of terrifying entertainment including:
- Music from R&S Entertainment and radio remotes.
- Check the events page to see what entertainers will be on site the night you visit!
- The Last Ride: Step into a coffin, lay down and take the last ride you–and every person–will ever take. This “buried alive” simulator is an experience to die for! (And it comes with the death certificate to prove it.) (May not be open in 2021.)
- Spooky Splat Paintball Gallery: Shoot paintballs at targets! Our most popular game gives you the chance to hit some moving targets.
Things to Do
- Monsters of the Midway: We unleash some of our most horrifying monsters to roam the Midway. It is fun to watch others get scared–just make sure it’s not you!
- Photo Opportunity: Go home with proof that you survived one of the scariest haunted houses in the country! Take a picture with your family and friends in front of a green screen with customizable set options that pair perfectly with 3D pictures that really bring the fear to life!
- Scream Park Theater: Grab some concession food, sit down on a hay bale and enjoy a Halloween-themed movie on the big outdoor screen! (May not be open in 2021.)
- Witches Brew: Stay hydrated during your Frightful Nightful at our famous Witches Brew where you can purchase all sorts of creepy, bubbly concoctions sponsored by Jones Soda!
- Potions: Visit the “Poisoned Apple” where we have hand-crafted our potions (No, we will not tell you how they are made) and have heard positive testimonies from our customers about our concoctions. You’ll be able to get potions for love, weight loss, money and other spells to help you in life. We also carry spells of a “darker nature.” (Remember, we are a haunted attraction.) We also have hexes for your exs and summoning the dead. Our most popular potion is for protection, so stop by and grab a bottle before heading into the Haunted House. Sweet Screams!
- Concession Treats: We have several vendors on site that provide a variety of tasty foods and treats like hot dogs, burgers, fries, pizza, elephant ears, ice cream treats, hot chocolate and more.
- Gift Shop: All new and improved! Visit our gift shop to purchase gifts for your friends and family too chicken to come with you! You will find anything and everything spooky and Halloween oriented from apparel, glassware, artwork, ornaments and yes, even thongs! You’ll love the broader selection of Niles Scream Park apparel and Halloween items for sale at the Broomstick Boutique! Nothing better than a souvenir to keep the Nightmare alive!