The safety of our patrons and staff ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will be our #1 priority while providing frightful entertainment across our 44 acre Scream Park in Niles, MI.
We care deeply about our family of staff, loyal patrons and the incredibly supportive community surrounding us. We always have recognized that patrons and staff place their trust in us to provide a scary, fun and entertaining experience; however, they trust that we have also taken many measures to ensure their absolute safety. Our commitment has not changed as the unfortunate result of COVID-19. You can view our commitment HERE.
- Pursuant to Michigan law, all patrons and workers will be required to wear masks/face coverings at all times. If you are not willing to wear a mask/face covering, please do not come to the Park. You will be denied admission. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one free of charge.
- Temperature checks will be taken of all patrons and workers. If your temperature exceeds 100° you will be denied admission.
- While at the Scream Park, please always social distance yourself from other groups. A minimum of 6 feet.
- While at the Scream Park, please regularly use our hand sanitizer. It is everywhere and free of charge.
- While at the Scream Park, please do your best not to touch anything. If you do touch something, please remember to use the hand sanitizer promptly.
- Before you come to the Scream Park, please make a RESERVATION. If you do not have a reservation, you run the risk of being denied admission. As required by Michigan law, we are limiting the number of people in the attractions and at the Scream Park.
- Tickets can not be purchased after 5pm EST on the night that we are open. For example, if you are making a reservation for September 11th, it must be made before 5pm EST that day.
- If you and your group arrive early for your reservation, we ask that you remain in your vehicles until it’s time for your reservation. You will NOT be granted early admission. Please line up in the front area no sooner than 10 minutes before your reservation time.
We have addressed many of your Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
While you are having fun, please keep everyone safe.
Our COVID-19 Contingency & Safety Plan is subject to change based on state and local mandates.